We provide an array of benefits to meet the diverse needs of our Employees. Our comprehensive benefit programs include medical, dental and vision plans; life insurance, retirement plan, vacation and holiday pay. Our aim is to help our employees enjoy happy and healthy lifestyles, while maintaining a good work-life balance. We are an equal opportunity employer and as part of our recruitment process, we conduct assessment testing, background check, reference checks, physical and drug screening. Employees are encouraged to apply and refer qualified applicants for the open positions.
Bring your positive attitude and great customer service skills and start an exciting new career with us!
Apply at 17671 Bear Valley Rd. Hesperia CA
Or send resume to:email@example.com
ROBAR JOB OPPORTUNITIES
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER for large, multi-location employer headquartered in the High Desert. Minimum five years’ experience in Human Resources required. Bachelor in Human Resources Management or other Human Resources education preferred.
Responsible for Hiring, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation and Wage Structure, Safety Policies, and Compliance with Employment Law
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by keeping a filing and retrieval system for past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Responsible for developing safety policy, monitoring all health and safety incidents and ensuring the overall safety of the workplace including compliance with OSHA and MSHA regulations.
Become a part of a growing, successful company, in business since 1955 with locations in High Desert, Antelope Valley, Morongo Basin, Coachella Valley and Arizona. Benefit package available, competitive salary commensurate with experience. Equal Opportunity Employer.