We provide an array of benefits to meet the diverse needs of our Employees. Our comprehensive benefit programs include medical, dental and vision plans; life insurance, retirement plan, vacation and holiday pay. Our aim is to help our employees enjoy happy and healthy lifestyles, while maintaining a good work-life balance. We are an equal opportunity employer and as part of our recruitment process, we conduct assessment testing, background check, reference checks, physical and drug screening. Employees are encouraged to apply and refer qualified applicants for the open positions.
Bring your positive attitude and great customer service skills and start an exciting new career with us!
Apply at 17671 Bear Valley Rd. Hesperia CA
Or send resume to:email@example.com
HI-GRADE JOB OPPORTUNITIES
DRIVERS NEEDED! Learn More.
Ready Mix Drivers
-Responsible for attaching chutes as needed to the truck and unload per customer specifications.
-Cleaning the ready mix truck using water from hose to prevent concrete material from hardening in mixer, the chutes and the truck
-Delivering exemplary customer service by safely and efficiently transporting products from plant to customer job sites
-Inspecting, servicing and cleaning truck
Pay Starts at $25 hourly!
Class A or B License with Tanker Endorsements
K4 DMV Printout required
Must successfully pass background check, drug screen and pre-employment physical
Aggregate Haul Drivers
This is a skilled position requiring the safe and efficient operation of an articulating haul truck while maintaining a safety first attitude. This position requires adherence with all company standards, policies and procedures.
Duties and responsibilities
- Driver will be responsible for hauling and unloading large quantities of raw material (sand and gravel) for production at the processing plant.
- The driver is responsible for the efficient working condition of the equipment and is expected to perform minor servicing and maintenance or refer major problems to the supervisor.
- Will be required to help spot for material dumps using agreed upon hand signals and eye contact.
- Must keep time and material records.
- Other duties as assigned
Must have a Class A License with doubles/triples endorsements.
Diesel Mechanic Low Desert
- 5+ years hands on experience
- Extensive knowledge in repair and maintenance in the following areas: diesel engines, power trains, and electrical/air conditioning systems.
- Ability to ready, understand and apply information from manuals.
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Strong verbal and documentation skills
- Own your own tools
We offer competitive wages, benefits, sick pay, paid time off, and holiday pay.
Job location: 38050 Monroe St, Indio CA
Job type: Full-Time
SMITH IRONWORKS JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Smith Ironworks has an immediate opening for a Structural Steel Estimator. Must have 3 years full-time verifiable experience reading blue prints & performing take-offs for bid packages.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare estimates on new projects and estimate prices on change orders on existing contracts. • Read and interpret job bid instructions and detailed specifications for preparation of estimates. • Prepare take off of materials, estimate all necessary labor, materials, buyout items and equipment costs to prepare a thorough estimate. • Develop and maintain customer relationships. • Assist in the management of the project. • Computerized estimating experience a plus.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities: The above list provides a general description of the duties performed in this job. It is not intended to be an all-inclusive list and additional responsibilities may be assigned as required.
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes medical, dental, vision and 401k.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay depends on experience.
- Supervise the production operators as they weld, shear, bend, and load rebar to customer specifications
- Coach and counsel shop employees with regard to employee relations issues and development opportunities
- Set production requirements based on customer needs and ensures the productive flow of material throughout the shop
- Ensure stock materials are received from loader and inspected for uniformity and attachment of inventory tags, and partial tags on open bundles
- Direct and ensure production reports are complete
- Support interview processes and coordinate training of new shop employees
- Partner with the Safety Manager to support safety meetings and ensures ongoing safety training for all shop employees
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 2 years’ experience managing a shop, preferred
- Steel Fabrication experience is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills, in both written and verbal form are necessary to be successful in this role
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Careful initial planning of the job to be carried out, reading and following erection drawings/plans.
- Using cranes to lift and guide individual steel components into position.
- Knowledge on crane signals
- Accurately aligning and leveling each steel component into place before bolting and welding them into fixed positions
- Using mobile elevated work platforms, ladders, lifts as the structure gains height, to access sections off the ground. Forklift/Boom Lift certifications are a plus.
- Laying metal decking, and installing safety railing as the structure is built up
- Health and safety is very important, so strict adherence to OSHA guidelines are a must and to be followed at all times.
- Regular use of a variety of both hand-held and motorized tools and machinery is required.
- Standing for extending periods of time is common.
- Lifting of up to 50 pounds is required.
- Lays-out, positions, and secures parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, protractor, and ruler.
- Tack welds or welds components and assemblies using GTAW or GMAW techniques.
- Inspects components prior to assembly, making sure they comply with manufacturing blueprints
- Cuts workpiece, using powered die grinders, hand grinders and/or hand shears.
- Be able to weld in multiple positions.
- Analyzes engineering drawings and specifications to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations.
- Equipment Maintenance, perform routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Displays a basic mechanical aptitude. Familiar with equipment function and servicing requirements. Able to perform preventive maintenance as assigned.
ENDURA STEEL JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Class A Flatbed Driver
Responsibilities include driving to construction sites using a bobtail truck equipped with a prowler forklift. We will train the driver to use the attached forklift to unload material at the customers work site. Delivery to work sites, construction sites, and rural areas.
Material will be misc. steel products, tubing, pipe, plate, etc. Rebar and cement related construction materials. Experience with steel and strapping loose material preferred but all drivers will be considered. “Piggyback” style forklift experience preferred but we will train in use if no experience.
Work in the yard if deliveries or pickups are slow on any given day.
Safety is paramount.